Take advantage of a VA loan and buy a new home!
VA home loans are one of the best benefits offered by the government. As a veteran, you may qualify for a Veterans’ Administration home loan. Cornerstone VA loans can help qualified veterans, active-duty personnel, reservists, and surviving spouses of veterans achieve their dream of homeownership.
Benefits of a VA Home Loan
- Available to veterans, reservists, active-duty personnel, and surviving spouses of veterans, based on military entitlement
- Up to 100% financing for eligible borrowers*
- You can have more than one VA loan (with restrictions)* – Ask your loan officer for more information.
- No monthly mortgage insurance premiums
- VA funding fee can be financed
- 1-4 unit primary residences (with restrictions)*
- Competitive interest rates*
- Excellent choice for first-time homebuyers
- Max loan amount for 100% financing: $424,100, Max loan amount $1,500,000
- Maximum seller concessions: 4%
- Closing costs may come from gifts or grants
- Refinance your current VA loan with an IRRRL – Interest Rate Reduction Refinance
Certificate of Eligibility: In order to qualify for a VA backed loan, you must obtain a Certificate of Eligibility (COE) from the VA that verifies you or your spouse’s military service.
VA home loans often have lower interest rates and closing costs than conventional loans. As an approved lender, we encourage eligible servicemen to take advantage of this great loan program that can help them become a homeowner. We are honored to serve our military customers. Thank you for your service. Contact me today to get started!
*Up to 100% financing (based on VA lending limits) may be available for purchase loans and up to 100% for cash-out refinances. Gift funds or bond programs for closing cost assistance are allowed. This is not an offer of credit or commitment to lend. Loans are subject to buyer/property qualification. Rates/fees are subject to change without notice. Cornerstone Mortgage, Inc. (NMLS # 223109).